Friday, December 18, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Marvel Goth Girl

 Seriously, I don't know her name.  I threw away the box a long time ago, though I could probably look it up online.  She was part of the Dr. Strange wave of figures I think.  I saw her in the clearance aisle of Walmart in Walled Lake for like $10 and just thought she looked neat.  I mean she looks sort of like some of the Goth girls I've had in some of my Eric Filler stories.  Except I guess she has some kind of magic powers.  I mean she has that big old wand with purple stuff on it.  So that's something.




The purple stuff actually falls off the staff thing pretty easily, so it's kind of annoying.  She isn't the easiest to stand, so another one who was a candidate to put in one of my new stands.  That's really all I can say about that.


1 comment:

Arion said...

Maybe the character shows up briefly in the Doctor Strange movie..?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...