Monday, December 7, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter Version)

I had a couple of Wonder Woman figures already.  One was the New 52 version and then from Five Below I got Wonder Woman and regular Diana from the 2017 movie.  But then one day on Amazon I saw they had the Lynda Carter TV show version on sale for pretty cheap so I bought it.

Back when it first started in the early 90s, FX used to show Wonder Woman along with the Adam West Batman show.  So I watched some of the reruns back then and I had probably watched some back in the 80s.  And since it took DC/WB so long to get their shit together for a Wonder Woman movie, Lynda Carter was the de facto Wonder Woman for about 30 years.


For what I paid this was a good buy.  The likeness is really great with the face and hair and star-spangled underoos.  The only criticism is the elbow joints are a little wonky; if you use too much pressure you could break her arm right off.  

It comes with a stand with a half-dozen different pegs to pose her different ways--or in my case I put a couple of Wonder Women on there.  She comes with a big red-white-and-blue cape but I find it too cumbersome.

1 comment:

Arion said...

Now I'm curious about the cape lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...