Monday, December 28, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Green Lantern

Since green is my color, I always thought Green Lantern was pretty cool, even if I didn't read the comics or anything.  Though back in the 80s I'm pretty sure I had the Green Lantern Super Powers figure.  

So back in 2013 or so when I saw the DC Multiverse All Star Green Lantern figure, I thought he was pretty cool.  He didn't really have any accessories or anything except maybe a Build-a-Figure piece, but he's a good representation of the classic Hal Jordan Green Lantern--the comics version, not the Ryan Reynolds movie version.




He's pretty basic and isn't the easiest to stand, but otherwise if you want a Hal Jordan figure for not a lot of money, he was about as good as it gets.  I forget if I got him from the Sterling Heights Meijer or the Clinton Township KMart.  One of those.

Around the same time I also got the Sinestro Corps Sinestro.  He doesn't stand great either, but he did come with a yellow lantern, which I think is more than Green Lantern.  Just saying.

2 comments:

Arion said...

Classic Hal Jordan !

Maurice Mitchell said...

Too bad it doesn’t stand but it is classic Hal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...