Monday, December 21, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Fortnite Firefly Guy

I guess his real name is "Havoc" but when I saw him, I thought he really looked like the old GI JOE villain Firefly.  I mean the gray camouflage with the ski mask thing looks pretty much the same.  



Firefly--the GI JOE figure, not the TV show

The Fortnite guy is pretty cool, though his hands are really annoying.  The four fingers all move together, which can be annoying to get them to close around his weapons.  The other weird thing is instead of having completely different heads, you can take the front of the head off and change expressions or have his face without the mask.  It's kind of weird.

I think he is actually a recolor of another Fortnite guy who has a brown leather jacket and yellow mask.  That wouldn't really do all that much for me.  If they recolored this guy green he could be the GI JOE character Beachhead--just saying.  I have seen an actual Beachhead figure on Amazon but he's too expensive right now for me to buy to do a comapre/contrast with this guy.

2 comments:

Arion said...

Oh wow, I didn't know there were Fortnite action figures !

Cindy said...

I've never played Fortnite, but he looks pretty cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...