Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A to Z Challenge: Ezra Bridger

 It wasn't until last year that I was able to watch Rebels and I mostly enjoyed it.  Ezra Bridger is one of the main characters of that show.  He's a teenager whose parents were killed by the Empire as it came to power.  He lives on the streets for a while and then joins a band of rebels and realizes he has the Force.  Over the four seasons his powers grow stronger.  At the end of the series he uses some space whales to tow Grand Admiral Thrawn's flagship away.  


Like the other Rebels figures I think they made a Black Series figure a few years ago.  Then they recently reissued it in new packaging.  The Ezra figure is from seasons 1-2 as Ezra has longer hair and the first lightsaber he built, which could double as a blaster.  It would be neat to get it since I already have Hera and Sabine, but maybe the next time they reissue it or if they do one from the later seasons.

With Ahsoka Tano in live action and mentioning Grand Admiral Thrawn, there's some hope that we might finally learn what happened to Ezra--and maybe get a live action version of him that could someday be a figure too.

2 comments:

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

I need to finish watching Rebels, I only watched the first season I think. I hear it was good :)

The Multicolored Diary

Christopher Dilloway said...

I know I'd like to see live action Thrawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...