Saturday, April 24, 2021

A to Z Challenge: Ugnaughts

 It's good U fell on Saturday because I don't have much.  There are Ugnaughts, the little piggish dudes who worked in the bowels of Bespin in The Empire Strikes Back.  One of them later appeared on The Mandalorian and was voiced by Nick Nolte.  His name is Kuiil and fortunately they put out a figure of him recently or I really had nothing.


A Fun Fact is that Nick Nolte is frequently lampooned during Rifftrax whenever there's a homeless guy or some rundown place.  The adventures of that Nick Nolte would make for a really exciting movie.  I was sad when Kuiil died in The Mandalorian; they probably should have kept him and killed off Gina Carano given what happened.

3 comments:

Christopher Dilloway said...

I, too, was sad he got offed...he was a good recurring character "I have spoken"

Arion said...

Cool! I didn't know that about Nick Nolte!

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

Word. :D
I am pleasantly surprised they have a figure for him.

The Multicolored Diary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...