Friday, April 16, 2021

A to Z Challenge: Nilhilus

 For some weird reason I couldn't find a Black Series figure from the movies or TV shows with a first or second name starting with N.  Despite all the other figures they've made, they haven't made a Nien Nunb figure yet--that's Lando's co-pilot in Return of the Jedi.

The closest I could find was someone called Darth Nilhilus from the old Knights of the Old Republic II game.  I have the first game but I got bored with it.  Like a lot of the old D&D games unless you used the clue book all the time you'd wind up getting lost or missing important stuff.  It was more fun to use the cheat code to level my dude up into an awesome Sith Lord and Force choke the hell out of people and fry them with lightning and shit.

There you go, that's a lot for nothing.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I find it amazing that they make these figures of minor characters. It's even more amazing that enough people buy them to make it worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...