Thursday, April 13, 2023

A to Z Challenge: Katana

Considering Katana hasn't really had her own title much--if at all--there are a surprising number of figures of her.  The first one I bought was a two-pack with New 52 Wonder Woman because I wanted their swords for my Scarlet Knight figures.  The katana Katana came with was a little big, but it worked.  Unfortunately I accidentally broke her arm off somehow:



The Katana figure from the first Suicide Squad movie was pretty much the definition of "peg warmer."  I mean they had tons of it at Ollie's stores and Five Below stores.  I got it from one of those places at some point.


Inexplicably Mattel made another Katana, like a Rebirth one only a couple years later:


McFarlane has wisely not made another one yet, though she was pretty cool in Beware the Batman.  They have of course made some for the Super Hero Girls series too.

2 comments:

C. D. Gallant-King said...

Dude, why are you so rough with your figures? 😅

Cindy said...

She looks interesting enough to have her own series. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...