Thursday, April 20, 2023

A to Z Challenge: Quinn, Harley

Maybe it's Fate that we have Harley Quinn on 4/20.  I bet she's smoked a few J's in her time--and not just joints either.  Bam!

Obviously there are a few Harley Quinn figures.  Because of course there are.  I broke down and bought one of the first Suicide Squad movie ones from Ollie's in Westland years ago:


There are others from the second movie, that "Birds of Prey" thing, and the comics and TV shows:





My niece I'm sure has a few figures from the Superhero Girls thing or whatever it was.  Anyway, the mandatory Harley Quinn entry.  So there.

4 comments:

Christopher Dilloway said...

she has that animated McFarlane one too...and one from a company called Living Dead Dolls that I got her for her birthday. :)

C. D. Gallant-King said...

Now you need to make room for the Lady Gaga Harley Quinn doll! 😁

Frewin55 said...

Who doesn't like a bad girl...

Cindy said...

I did not know that about April 20th...lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...