Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A to Z Challenge: Ozymandias

 I got my Ozymandias figure in the same two-pack where I got my Dr. Manhattan.  The figure is the comics version from the original Watchmen series and the Doomsday Clock sequel.  It's also fairly close to what Jeremy Irons wore in the Watchmen series on HBO Max, which is not the bulkier, armored look of the movie version worn by Matthew Goode.


So that's pretty much him, the smartest man in the world and whatever.  I don't think there are a lot of other figures made of him, so it's nice to have one.  And unlike the Nite Owl II and Rorschach ones I got from the movie, he's fairly poseable.

1 comment:

C.D. Gallant-King said...

I've always loved Ozymandias. He's really the first villain I found that I had to stop and go... maybe he went too far, but he was right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...