Saturday, April 2, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Black Panther

 The first Black Panther figure I got was not a Marvel Legends one.  It was a movie one because the Meijer near me for some silly reason put all the movie figures on clearance weeks before the movie came out.  So I bought Black Panther since he was pretty cheap.

A short time later, I cashed in some Sears/KMart points to buy the actual Marvel Legends version from the movie.  But when the package came, it was Killmonger in the box!  (Now you see why they went out of business.)  I didn't try to send it back because I already had a Black Panther and Killmonger was pretty cool.

Finally I did get the actual Marvel Legends one from the movie because it was cheaper than regular price and I could use the Build-A-Figure piece because I had most of the others already.

Which is Marvel Legends and which is the movie figure? 

This version of Black Panther is pretty neat.  He's got some extra hands and a head that looks pretty much like Chadwick Boseman (RIP).  And the costume is pretty much like the movie version.

They've issued some other Black Panther figures taken from the comics too, but I don't have those.



Guess what the C entry is?  

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I like the one where you can see his face the best.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Sweet deal. Frankly I couldn't tell the difference between them. Both are awesome. Letter B down.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Hello fellow A to Zer. Interesting topic, I will be following along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...