Tuesday, April 19, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Paladin

 My previous entry was on a Build-A-Figure character.  And this is one I bought for the Build-A-Figure part.  A couple years ago I had most of the pieces for Sasquatch and I probably checked on eBay and saw it was cheaper to just buy this new on Amazon than to buy only the part on eBay.  Sometimes that happens, especially with an unpopular figure.

Like Eel, I really know nothing about this guy.  He's kind of generic-looking and comes with two golden guns and a knife.  The box says he's a merc, which is probably why he's in a Deadpool series of figures.  So maybe he shows up in Deadpool comics?

Anyway, that's him:


Exciting!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Never heard of him either. What part did you take from him for the other figure?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...