Thursday, April 28, 2022

A to Z Challenge: X-23

 Yesterday we had Wolverine.  Today it's his female clone, X-23.  There haven't been nearly as many figures of her, because she's not as popular.  Like Wolverine, the first one I got of her was the gray-and-black X-Force one:


It was pretty cheap on Amazon.  I'll bet you can still get it pretty cheap somewhere because it was one of those peg-warmers.  But they did also make one of her in her yellow spandex.  It always looked kind of weird in the box with the big Build-A-Figure pterodactyl guy piece.


I think that's pretty much it for her.  I mean she hasn't been around nearly as long as Wolverine and in the only movie she showed up in she was 11 years old.  Anyway, that's pretty much it for stuff from my collection--such as it is.  The last two letters I didn't really have stuff for.  Oh well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...