Friday, April 29, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Yondu

When it comes to Y, there aren't a lot of options.  Unless maybe I can think of someone who has a name beginning with Y.  There is Yelena Belova, Black Widow's "sister," but I don't have anything of her.

I don't have a Yondu either.  I never saw him in a clearance bin and other than Rocket Raccoon I've never really given half a shit about the other GOTG characters.  Sorry, it's just not my jam.  I got Rocket and Death's Head II from Five Below in Canton, but I don't remember if they had Yondu that day and I didn't get him or not.

There only seems to be a figure of him from the second movie, at least on Amazon and I don't feel like digging around considering they probably wouldn't be much different.  Spoiler:  he died in the second movie so I wouldn't look for more figures of him unless they reissue something.

I like how that one has a whistling head and a regular head.  So it's not a bad figure; it's just not one I really care about.


There you go.  Next, the last entry!

2 comments:

Christopher Dilloway said...

could also have been filed under "Mary Poppins" lol :p

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Odd they didn't make one for the first movie.
I actually got to meet Michael Rooker a couple years ago. He's a character.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...