Saturday, April 23, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Thor

 When it comes to Thor, like Loki, I don't have any that are actually based on the movies.  Obviously there are a few of those that vary in their Chris Hemsworth-ness.

The one I have is the 80th Anniversary one that I previously mentioned on Action Figures I Like.  He's a larger, really detailed one based off the comics.  He comes with extra hands and a hammer that actually has the inscription spelled out!  Like the Iron Man one I got it on clearance for $12.50 at Meijer and now I'm sure it costs a lot more than that.



I also have the Jane Foster Thor that came out a few years ago.  It's based on the comics, not Natalie Portman in the upcoming awful movie.


And I have Beta Ray Bill that also came out a few years ago.



I also have a smaller size Jane Foster Thor and "Unworthy" Thor that came in a two-pack at Five Below with a copy of the first issue where Jane becomes Thor.


That's not a lot of Thor, considering how much exists out there.

4 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

That's a lot of Thor in my view of things. I don't even have three Thors let alone one or two. And a Thor with extra hands? Don't we all need some extra hands now and then!

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

moondustwriter said...

A cool collection.
Tombs
Steve Slack

Cindy said...

Unworthy Thor looks like an alien.

Jayashree Srivatsan said...

Seems to be so different from the ones depicted in movies

Jayashree writes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...