Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Eel

 Who is Eel?  I don't really know.  I think he's a bad guy in the comics.  Why did they make a figure of him?  I don't know; I suppose they ran out of Deadpool variants to make.

I don't remember if I got him from Five Below or a clearance bin at Walmart but it was one of those where he was only like $4.50-$5 and maybe he had a Build-A-Figure piece I could use, though I don't really think so.


He comes with some lightning stuff to put on his hands, because Eels, electric, lightning, get it?  Other than that there's not a lot to say about it.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've never heard of him either...

Cindy said...

I'm sure if you Googled enough you could find something. Those hands sure are weird.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...