Monday, April 25, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Union Jack

 Union Jack should not be confused with Captain Britain.  They're both British and have a Union Jack on their costume, but they're different characters.  I guess.  I mean, I don't know that much about either one.  I think Captain Britain is supposed to be more their Captain America/Red Guardian while Union Jack is more of a Hawkeye or Black Widow type.

Anyway, I mostly just got this one because he was part of the series with the Hulk Build-A-Figure and I had the other parts and it was probably again just as cheap to get the figure with the part than to buy the part separately.  I mean if you can get the part with the whole figure for the same price (or less) why not do that?


The face makes me think of the hooded Cobra Commander.  That's really all I got to say about that.

3 comments:

Ronel Janse van Vuuren said...

This made me smile.

Ronel visiting for the A-Z Challenge My Languishing TBR: U

Cindy said...

At first glance, I thought Captain America. But no, the Captain doesn't have a gun like that .

Jayashree Srivatsan said...

I had no idea there is a Captain Britain like Captain America

Jayashree writes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...