Thursday, April 14, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Loki

 I'm sure Toybiz/Hasbro had a Loki figure before he was introduced in the MCU, but obviously his popularity in the Thor movies and Avengers made for more figures, exactly 0 of which I own.  But I do own 4 other Lokis.

I bought this traditional comic book one because it came with a Build-A-Figure for the Ruffalo Hulk.


And then I got the female Loki, aka Sylvie, from the Disney+ series.  I did an entry on her before as she was on my list of ones I wanted and when she was discounted a little on Amazon, I got her.  Her jacket slides off and she has a knife, but other than that, not much.


There is a Lady Loki one based more on the comics coming out that would be neat and maybe at some point I'd get a Tom Hiddleston one.  Or not.  I did buy this "Marvel Select" two-pack because it has the Agent of Asgard Loki from the comics I read:


Technically it's not a "Marvel Legends" one because it's made by Diamond Selects, not Hasbro, but it's the same kind of figure.  The kid Loki is not poseable for whatever reason but the older one is neat.  Except I don't get why they give you extra arms but not extra hands.  And the arms aren't really that different.  I'm not sure what the point of them is.  I don't think they're a Build-A-Figure type thing either. 

Anyway, those are my Lokis.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The Sylvie figure is well done. I liked that character.
First Loki looks like some evil is about to go down.

Cindy said...

I like that grin on the first Loki's face. He's up to something.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...