Saturday, April 30, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Zemo

 Now to complete this half-assed A to Z Challenge in a pretty half-assed way.  Like with Y, there aren't tons of options for Z.  Zemo has a couple of figures, one from the MCU and maybe one or two from the comics.

The MCU one is basically just Daniel Bruhl in a coat with a gun.


The comic book one(s) has the purple face mask and dark blue-and-purple suit.  Obviously one is more realistic than the other.

That brings this A to Z to a close.  All that remains is the reflections entry.  Huzzah.  I hope you had fun looking at some figures and hearing my boring "stories" about how I bought them.  If there are any of mine you particularly like and want to make me an offer I can't refuse, go ahead and do so in the comments.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congrats once again on finishing another A-Z Challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...