Saturday, April 9, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Hulk

 The problem with Hulk figures is they are usually larger than normal size, which makes them more expensive.  Some of the older Toybiz and Hasbro ones can go over $100 on eBay or Mercari.  Just look at the prices on Amazon for some of these Hulks:

As part of a line after Endgame they made a Build-A-Figure of the Ruffalo Hulk and I eventually acquired all of the pieces.

I got 4 of the 6 figures needed, but the chest it was cheaper to buy the part separately off eBay and I think I got one of the arms along with a Spider-Woman and something else from someone else on eBay.  This is the finished thing:


It's a good representation of the Ruffalo Hulk.  Maybe someday I could get a more comics-accurate one.  But again they are usually pretty expensive to obtain, so whatever.  I'm not a huge Hulk fan anyway, except for Al Ewing's Immortal Hulk series that was mostly really good.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I had no idea they were so expensive. I'm not much of a fan of him. He's too out of control and tends to cause problems.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...