Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Jean Grey

 I still don't have a J Jonah Jameson figure, but I do have a Jean Grey Phoenix figure.  It's the old Toybiz figure from a while back that for some reason is cheaper than the newer Hasbro version.  I don't know all the things that came with it because I got it loose from Mercari.  The molding is OK except the limbs are really spindly, making it hard for her to stand. 


I'd still like to get a better one, but it's probably too expensive.  They obviously make other Jean Grey figures based on the various Fox movies and the comics, including the more recent House of X comics featuring Jean in her goofy "Marvel Girl" getup.  


The Age of Apocalypse one is notable for how she's positioned in the box with the Build-A-Figure Sugar Man dude.  They seem pretty cozy in there.

Hey, baby, I hope you like tongue...

There's one coming out on Hasbro Pulse from the 90s cartoon:


I like it better than the Marvel Girl one but not as much as the Phoenix.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...