Monday, April 11, 2022

A to Z Challenge: Iron Man

 They made some Iron Man figures early on, but obviously once the movie kicked off the MCU and was wildly successful, they made a bunch more figures.  But I'm not a big Iron Man fan so I only have two of the figures.

One is this weird "Cosmic" one I got for $6 on clearance from a Target:


And the other is the 80th Anniversary one I got on clearance for $12.50 from Meijer:


The latter one is a good representation of some of the comics and has a bunch of extra heads and hands and flames for his hands and feet.

I don't have any of the actual MCU versions, probably because they're too popular, so they don't usually end up getting discounted much.  But there are a lot of them if you want them:






And maybe here's a song:


That's right, it's (probably) the Shatner version. lol

3 comments:

Christopher Dilloway said...

I have the MCU Mark III version...I was holding out for a RDJ one with a decent likeness in a single pack...seems he always gets packed in with some other character. I'm also happy it didn't have a build-a-part. With him and Ant-man...that's my entire Marvel Legends collection lol

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yours are vintage. Probably worth more anyway.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

In the new Dr. Strange trailer there's something zooming in for a fight with Wanda. People thought it might be Iron Man, but it's probably Captain Marvel. Anyway, your post with these vintage toys made me think of that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...